Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ass Replacement


I had the biggest laugh when I realized that this is serious.

Yes, you too can take fat from your body and insert it into your ass. Forget workouts or being NORMAL, you can join the millions of freaks that love them some lypo!

I read this in DBeauty ('cause I was insanely BORED), and couldn't believe that people do this stuff. Wait, this is Dallas, of course people do this stuff here.

From the mag:

"Does your booty need a boost? If so, then Innovations MedSpa’s Brazilian Lift could be the answer. The lift provides clients with a “fuller, rounder behind” by removing fat from one area (read: thighs) and transferring it to the rear. Chief of staff Bill Johnson, M.D., says the treatment takes two hours, leaves less scarring than other procedures, and has a higher rate of permanent success. Consultations are free. 12660 Coit Rd., Ste. 100. 972-331-8844. innovationsmedspa.com."

Brazilian Lift? I didn't know Brazil was like that... I thought they just liked ripping off hair and soccer.

picture from DBeauty

No comments: