Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Stuffs

So, I've been a little out of touch the last week... because I started my awesome new job! I love Whole Foods. Just being there makes me happy, and now I get to be there all the time, so, well, you can do the math.

This is kinda cool. Pretty much every local artist I know made one of these boards:



Guapo Skateboards presents an evening of spectacular art, style, skateboarding, and cocktails benefiting Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, St.Philips School & Community Center, & The Dallas Arts Community. Throughout the evening guests will bid on and purchase their favorite artists' skateboard & other auction items. Tickets are $25.00. Contact Bri Crum at 760.250.8518 or bricrum@mac.com.
7pm cocktails, 8pm Live Auction
Janette Kennedy Gallery, Artist Quarter

Some of the artists:

Levi Leddy
Tony Hawk
Tom Currie
Paul Watrous
Minji Watrous
Kevin Rivas
Larrey Carrey
Michael Hamm
Hatzeil Florez
Ray Albarez
Rafael Harris
Terry Baughman
Ross Von Rosenberg
Alison Welsh (That's me!)
Matt Orwig
Jo Skillz
Jena Rushings
Jason Ice
Jackie Daniels
Joe Hardy
John Hardy
R.C. Hardy
George Fowler
Nick Alemond
Cabe Booth
John Gonzalez
Justin Zajac
Joe Eckert
Le Savarese
Lisa Lindholm
Bucky Lasek
Cory Sheppard
Ken Downing
Sam Saladino
Rob Jr


The after party:

@
SPACE with Holy Diver.


And there will be some tunes at Kettle for ya:

No comments: