Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Last Call For Artists!

I need a few more artists to participate in an event on April 19th:

Macabre Tales for Eyes and Ears: A Benefit for Red Blood Club.

If you do skulls, corpses, or other creepy, gruesome artwork that might not fit into a typical gallery, we want you!
You don't have to donate an entire piece, we only ask for 20% IF it sells.
We will have metal and punk bands playing and a BBQ outside.
All proceeds will benefit the Red Blood Club, a great local club fighting to continue to bring you great shows!

I am also in need of clamp lights!!!!

Please email me @ alison@savedeepellum.org OR veras_axe@yahoo.com.


PS. If you do surreal artwork, I am starting to take submissions for a surreal show coming up @ Avenue Arts Venue on May 31st. Please email me at the above addresses for that information as well.

No comments: