Friday, February 1, 2008

How Saturday is Gonna Rule!

Art, Music, Space.

I'm going to have some old and new art up @ this show, so you'd better come out!



and downstairs Shoot for Change is going on:



And, Paul, I forgot about "R" day because I was so excited about this (also Saturday):



I love Silk Stocking. Liz has the most gruff, beautiful female vocals I've ever heard in my life. You like Tom Waits? You like Silk Stocking. You might even like Silk Stocking better. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that every time I see the duo live I get goosebumps. Click here because if you hear this band and you still bitch about local music sucking blah, blah, blah, then I'm going to have to guess that you are reading this wearing Poison onesies, you're 45, and you live with your mom...

No comments: