Monday, January 21, 2008

What a Week

This past weekend was awesome. I especially dug the art and freezing in my space mobile with Kirk and Frank. Major thank yous to Frank, Kirk, Beard, Janelle, Jeff, Jacqui, and of course Mitch. How would I ever survive without you? Smooch.

Now on to this week.

So, if you've ever met me, you know about the clock show at Studio Fling that I just can't shut the crap up about. Well, that's not all that's going on this week, so check it out:


Monday(1.21):


@ The Amsterdam Bar it's Bad Ass Jazz Night, always fun. Go say "Hi" to Mike and Sheldon for me.






@ The Red Blood Club there's a great show: Man The Conveyors, Bring Down the Hammer (ex brother inferior), Akkolyte. (Mostly I'm just plugging Akkolyte because those brothers make me smile.)



Tuesday(1.22):


The Deep Ellum Enrichment Project is meeting at The Elbow Room... mmm, pizza...



@ The Double Wide Dj Burlap drops some country on yer tanned hide while the bartender can mix up some of these tasty trailer trash concoctions:





Wednesday(1.23):


@ Red Blood Club... again another great show. April always has something neat booked. This time it's the U.S. Bombs, Orange (hellcat), The Johns, and The Wayward Boys.


Thursday (2.24):



It's time to make friendly with your neighbors. If you want to know what's up with Deep Ellum, we're having a mixer (fancy for party) @ Monica's Aca Y Alla, and gosh darn, you're invited. What other community in Dallas throws a party for the neighbors every single month?



Friday(1.25)

Aton preforms at Space Studio


I used to live across the street from these guys when I was over in the White Rock Lake area, and I can tell you it was a pleasure chillin' outside listening to them jam out. They'll be releasing their new album Reunify, and events at Space are always a must!

I'll have details about this weekend in a few days time.

-heart-
Alison

2 comments:

Paul said...

dang... I woulda completely missed the bombs show if it wsn't for you
Thanks,
P

clay said...

space is tha place!