Thursday, September 20, 2007

This Weekend:

Studio Fling's having an opening with a little music (I think it's only Sean doing some acoustic stuff, not the whole band) this Friday night. Their openings/parties are always fun and draw a laid-back, friendly group (some of my favorite people). I always recommend a good Fling.







Art Club is asking that we lighten up a bit on Saturday night with a little comedy from Flesh Eating Robots. I honestly have no idea what to expect from this one... but I bet it'll be far from dull!


"Live Comedy sketches at Artclub!!
Sat sept.22nd 8pm-11pm Free!

This should be pretty fun . Hey laugh alittle don't take things so seriously!!
Comedy In Expo Park.

Guest comic Michael Cockran and photos by Sergio Delgado .

an evening of obscene sketch comedy ,musical numbers and animations


visit www.flesheatingrobots.com for more info.
artclub 823 exposition ave

thanks!!"


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! After the hearing (SUP) today at city hall, and an extremely busy week to follow my prior extremely busy week, I'm taking it easy. However; I know the cats behind both of these events, and you are in for fun if you make it out to either!






Pssst! Set aside some time for these guys:



I'm laughing my ass off just looking at this poster. I can't even imagine how much pain I'll be in when the giggles succumb my senses Oct. 20th!

No comments: