Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Meeting Tonight

The last few high energy weeks have caught up with this senorita. I'm really taking it easy this week.

Tonight; however, I'll be over at Mama Mia's for the DEEP meeting at 9pm.





Due to the sheer number of people we had show up, the meeting was moved last week to Kettle. We love holding our meetings at local businesses... it gives 'em mas business!

Lots of talk about the future of Deep Ellum. Lots of good people who love their 'hood. Lots of positive attitudes. I've heard that there will be a few new faces, and a few people with different views attending. Should be interesting.


PS:

I have a couple consignments to work on this week, so I won't be back until Thursday for "R" Day.

I hope you are having a lovely week, and I hope this nasty heat will be making room for this soon:


No comments: