Saturday, September 15, 2007

Here's The Deep Art Walk Map for Tonight:




You're going to have to click on it for a better view, and I love the dots outside the box. These galleries must really be outside the box. (Hey, my favorite kind of jokes are bad jokes.)

Every dot is going to be a party! So make it out to 'em all!

Special note: Right where you see a dot for #17, The Vanditthavong dot, there is another inviable dot across the street you should visit. The Art Club dot. They weren't left off intentionally, DEEP has a lot on their plate right now. So, make sure that you check out Art Club while you are in Fair Park.

...and do you see those tiny dots #13 and #15? That's where me art at! Studio Fling will have the modern-fashionesque series I did for "Obsceenly Unseen" and the Breast Cancer Awareness show. Kettle Art will be showing a new series I did specifically for this show, and MANY other badass female artwork.

I'll be out at Kettle to start my art walk off @ 8ish, so I'll see you there!

No comments: